2019 Little Wonder Pro Edger 6033
Call for Price
Edge As Fast As You Can Walk
For over five decades the Pro Edger has been the choice of professionals. This wheeled edger is designed to cut clean, crisp edges quickly and efficiently, even in tough conditions. Dual belts provide extra power to the blade to cut up to 90 feet per minute! Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- The Pro Edger is user–friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchet–arm height adjustment system for fatigue–free operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cut create crisp, distinct edges faster, and with less effort.
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Largest available cast iron cutter head on the market
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application.
- 10" steel blade is sharpened on all four sides giving you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4"
- Blade shield keeps debris off the belts
- Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and blade engagement all from the operator's position
- Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
- Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
- Optional Crack Cleaner Attachment available
- Available with Briggs & Stratton® Intek Series 550 or Honda® GX120 engine
- Models: Pro
- Product No.: 6033
- Engine: Briggs Intek Series 550
- Displacement: 127cc
- Cast Iron Cutter Head: Fixed
- Drive Belt: Dual Belts
- Edging Depth: Up to 4 inches
- Steel Hubbed 8" Wheels: 4
- Weight (pounds): 65
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 quart
- Warranty: 1 Year Consumer/ 1 Year Commercial
- Engine Type
- Briggs Intek Series 550
- 65 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.25 qt.