2019 Briggs & Stratton Q6500 QuietPower™ Series Inverter Generator (030675)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Q6500 QuietPower™ Series Inverter Generator (030675)
Designed to give you quiet confidence during power outages, the Q6500 QuietPower™ Series inverter generator is more than 60% quieter1 than standard generators and can deliver 6,500 starting watts2 of reliable backup power.
- QuietPower Series Inverter Technology: Inverter technology produces power that's 60% quieter1 than standard generators while delivering consistent power for essential appliances and sensitive electronics.
- 306cc Integrated Engine/Alternator: A highly-efficient integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time3.
- Protective, Noise-Reducing Shell: With an all-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected.
- Compact, Lightweight Design: With a design that's 45% more compact and 30% lighter4 than standard generators, moving and storing your generator is no hassle.
- Telescoping Handle: A suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property.
- Multiple Outlets: Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120A-20A outlets (4), USB outlets (2) and a 120V-240V locking outlet.
- Model Number: 030675
- Starting Watts*: 6500
- Start Type: Recoil
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: 8 Never Flat
- Decibel† dB(A): 66
- Weight (lbs): 128
- Length (in): 25.53
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 12 Months
- Running Watts*: 5000
- Run Time: Up to 14 hours at 25% Load
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Hour Meter: No
- Wheel Kit: 8 Never Flat
- Width (in): 21.12
- Height (in): 21.43
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 24 Months
NOTES:1As tested per ISO2744 sound power standard when compared to standard generator 30607 2This generator is rated in accordance with Briggs & Stratton standard 628K 3At 25% load 4Versus a standard generator 30607 *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.**See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details.†Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at 1/4 load at 7 meters from control panel side.
- 25.53 in.
- 21.12 in.
- 21.43 in.
- 128 lb.
- AC Output
- Noise Level
- 66 dB(A)
- Run Time
- Up to 14 hours at 25% Load