2019 Briggs & Stratton 5000 Watt Portable Generator (030681)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
5000 Watt Portable Generator (030681)
Designed to keep delivering power for home essentials or home improvement projects.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine (342cc): This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for portable generators.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection: Has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Angled Control Panel: For easy visibility in a power outage.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Long 12.5 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Model Number: 030681
- Running Watts*: 5000
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 41.6
- OHV Engine: Yes
- RPM / Hz: TBD
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: No
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: No
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 171
- Length (in): 29
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Starting Watts*: 6250
- Running Amps: 20.8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 342
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.0
- Run Time: Up to 12.5 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 25
- Height (in): 27
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. **See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- 342 cc
- 29 in.
- 25 in.
- 27 in.
- 171 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7.0 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 12.5 hours @ 1/2 Load