2018 SnowEx SP-85
Call for Price
For tight applications like sidewalks and driveways, SnowEx® offers the SP-65, SP-85 and SP-85SS walk-behind broadcast spreaders. All highlighted by durable poly hopper construction, these spreaders are capable of handling bagged rock salt and pelletized material, and have a capacity range of 100 to 160 pounds.
- Empty Weight: 42 lb. (19.1 kg)
- Overall Length: 52 in. (132.1 cm)
- Overall Height: 33 in. (83.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 29 in. (73.7 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Hopper Width: 23 in. (58.4 cm)
- Capacity (Weight): 160 lb. (72.6 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 20 ft. (Up to 6.1 m)
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Nylatron® gear drive
- Spinner: 10 in. molded plastic (25.4 cm molded plastic)
- Top Screen: 10-gauge wire grid
- Cover: Clear poly cover
- Sidewalk Deflector: Adjustable sidewalk deflectors limit the spread pattern to keep material on the intended path.
- Single-Slot Port : Exclusive single-slot port design enhances material flow from the hopper.
- Poly Cover : A clear poly cover provides weather protection and keeps out foreign objects, while allowing the operator to easily monitor material levels.
- Top Screen: A standard top screen prevents large chunks of material from entering the hopper.
- Stainless Steel Frame: The SP-85SS features a stainless steel frame to help eliminate rust issues on that area of the spreader.
- Poly Deflector Kit: Allows for the spreading of material in narrow areas such as sidewalks.
- 42 lb. (19.1 kg)