2018 SnowEx 300 Gallon
Call for Price
With a wide range of tank sizes available, the Liqui Maxx™ spray system is fit for use on many types of vehicles — large or small. This purpose built system can handle most standard commercial applications, making it a versatile and valuable tool in your winter maintenance toolbox.
- Tank Part Number: TSA-300
- Empty Weight: 320 lb. (145.2 kg)
- Overall Length (w/pump): 101 in. (256.5 cm)
- Overall Height: 42 in. (106.7 cm)
- Overall Width: 54 in. (121.9 cm)
- Capacity: 300 gal. (1,135.6 L)
- Tank: LLPDE safety yellow poly
- Frame: Powder coated steel with 2-way fork pockets
- Pump Part Number: HFS-100-2, HFD-200EX or HFD-200HYD
- Gas Motor/Standard Control (HFS-100): Manual Start 5.5 hp Honda®/On-off 3-zone control
- Gas Motor/Deluxe Control (HFD-200EX): Electric Start 5.5 hp Honda®/Automatic, 3-zone controlled flow (GPS optional)
- Hydraulic Motor/Deluxe Control (HFD-200HYD): Hydraulic with spool valve
- Pump Frame: Powder coated steel with fork pockets
- Pump: 210 gpm Dry-Seal centrifugal circulation pump (794.9 L/min Dry-Seal centrifugal circulation pump)
- Primary Valves: Electric ball valves
- Boom Part Number: PBA-300-1
- Overall Width: 98 in. (248.9 cm)
- Spray Width (boom only): 8 ft. (0.305 m)
- Spray Width (w/ wing sprayer): 24 ft. (7.32 m)
- Nozzles: Center Boom: 3 Triple Solid Stream Nozzles. Boom Ends: 2 Boomless Side Nozzles
- Mounting: Standard receiver hitch mount
- Modular Design : The tank, pump and boom assemblies are interchangeable. Users can customize the system according to their needs, and then upgrade individual components later.
- Deluxe Control: With the deluxe control, the Liqui Maxx can use optional GPS speed sensors to calculate the ideal application rate and then automatically adjust the flow rate as needed. It features 3-zone spray capability.
- Standard Control: Featuring 3-zone spray capability, the standard control and pump system has toggle switches that turn the spray zones off and on for simple, no hassle operation.
- Electric Start: For operator convenience and to help conserve fuel, the deluxe model's electric start allows users to start/stop the engine and operate the choke right from the cab.
- Elliptical Tanks: The elliptical tanks have a low center of gravity for improved vehicle control.
- Adjustable Nozzles : The boom offers three nozzle sizes on a rotating assembly, and the wing nozzles can be manually adjusted for direction and flow control.
- Dry-Seal Pumps: Engineered specifically to handle brine in harsh conditions, the dry-seal pumps are properly filtered and feature a low-water shutoff for maximum durability. HONDA® gas-powered and hydraulic motor-driven pumps available.
- Poly Boom : The 3-zone poly boom offers superior rust resistance against highly corrosive materials.
- Hydraulic Pump: Hydraulic motor-driven pump includes durable dry seal with low water control valve for run dry protection and spool valve for consistent pressure and flow.
- Hose Reel Kit: Great for stairs, curbs or sidewalks, adds spot spraying capabilities to the unit. Bolts directly to the sprayer frame and includes spray wand with 100-foot hose.
- GPS Speed Sensor: The optional GPS speed sensor is used to communicate vehicle speed back to the Deluxe Control. Then, the system automatically adjusts the flow rate as needed, making anti-icing and de-icing application easier than ever.
- Work Light Kit: Adds work light to the pump platform. Plug and play, leverages existing vehicle harness.
- Strobe Light Kit: Adds dual strobe lights to the rear of the tank. Plug and play, leverages existing vehicle harness.
- Accessory Nozzle Kits: Additional nozzle options for meeting target application rates.
- Blast/Run Hold Remote Switch Box: Remote hand held pendant Blast/Run/Hold
- Strainer Basket Accessory: Provides filtration for top filling. 300 & 500 Gallon 8" - 11032 750 & 1250 Gallon 16" - 11033
- Universal Mount Kit: This kit includes ratchet straps, brackets and hardware for mounting a sprayer in a truck bed.
- Boom Mount Kit : Provides an adjustable 2" drop receiver that mounts to the pump platform, great for large or very tall vehicles or those without an existing 2" receiver.
- 320 lb. (145.2 kg)
- Container Capacity
- 300 gal. (1,135.6 L)
- Spray Range
- 8 ft. (0.305 m)